Share Your Photos
Share your photos with WVU Extension Service
Help WVU Extension Service build a collection of photos that highlight our state’s beauty by submitting your non-copyrighted images through the submission form on this page.
Your photos will be used on the WVU Extension website. By submitting your photo you are allowing us to reproduce your work. Photo credit will be given to the photographer listed in the submission box.
What types of photos should I upload?
Photos of various images are needed. Examples include
- healthy meals
- agriculture (farm animals, barns, etc…)
- WVU Extension Service events
Sharing Photos via Social Media
Hashtags make it easy to search for photographs through social media programs like Instagram and Twitter. You may upload photos or tag WVU Extension Service with any or all of the following hashtags. Each hastag begins with the pound sign.
- WVU Extension Service: #WVUext
- West Virginia 4-H Youth Development Programs: #WV4H
- West Virginia University: #connectWVU
Special event hashtags
Search through photos from our events by typing in the following:
- WVU & WVU Extension Day at the Legislature: #WVUday
- 4-H Civic Engagement Forum: #4Hforum
- West Virginia University at the State Fair: #WVUfairfun